- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Schedule and facilitate staff meetings and sales meetings.
- Facilitate daily production meeting with staff to review work in process.
- Oversee overall schedule and workflow between sales and production (i.e., comparing WIP to production).
- Expedite production when needed by assisting the department with the overflow work
- Serve as the primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to product quality and customer service
- Complete reports as necessary (i.e., daily and weekly sales reports, daily closing, royalties due, direct marketing response tracking).
- Proven work experience as operations manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in CoreBridge POS system
- Signage Experience
- Construction / Sign Permitting
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)